Monday, September 7, 2009

The Cricut Lady Blog

Hello everyone!! I'm so excited to get this blog off the ground and finally running. I will be posting some videos in the next couple days to show you some of the projects that I'm going to be doing at the Houston, TX SWARM this Weekend. I've even made it official and changed my Cricut.com name to The Cricut Lady. Since everyone already calls me that it was just easier. I was at Joanne's the other day and some lady was looking at some cartridges and I was able to help her and she asked "Are you like The Cricut Lady or something?" At CHA this year here in Houston I was helping Cricut Dan and a few of the ladies started calling me The Cricut Lady. So I figured what the heck, I'll go with it.
I'm also going to be teaching some Cricut classes soon, so stay tuned for details.
I'll try to post a video later.
Have a great day.
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment