Saturday, September 22, 2012

Plans? What plans?

Well, I had a plan, or so I thought. I was going to clean and organize my craft room and do some crafting. What was I thinking? We went for breakfast and then had to run by the lumberyard for hoes and a garbage can. Then we saw the plants Tommy's mom had been wanting but a small version, so we ended up going to the Houston Garden Center, they have most of their plants 70% off. We thought we might be able to find her a bigger size. Well traffic was stopped so that took awhile. Meantime my friend post a panoramic picture from her Iphone 5. That changed my mind back and I had to have the Iphone 5. I had made up my mind I was just gonna go with the 4s since I would have to wait 3 to 4 weeks for a phone. Well she tells me her son got his at the Apple Store at Willowbrook. I call, they have none. I call a couple verizon stores. They have none so I make one last call to the Apple Store in The Woodlnads. They had them in stock. So we head back into town and I wait in a line for the Iphone 5. Tommy got a 4s. We spent about 1 1/2 hours total. It is soooooooo cool. I got a white 15 gig IPhone 5. I love it. So we finally get home and I think I will take a nap. Well that didn't happen, so I went out and mowed the yard. Now our yard is and acre so it took a little while, then I pressure washed some of the driveway. Then around 7:45 we decide we need to eat supper. We went and grabbed Popeyes Chicken and came home and watched TV and did some laundry. Played with my phone a bit, but then had to charge it. So, now I am drinking hot tea and getting ready for a good night sleep. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Hopefully some crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment