Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm back and ready to get started

Well, with Disney World now behind me and my trip to Mississippi over I'm ready to get back on here and get this blog going.

I am working on another SWARM. Still waiting on information. The clubhouse lady is on vacation again. I had alot of request to do one before Christmas. So I'm trying.

I have played with my Gypsy a little bit but sadly not much at all. mainly just updated her and loaded all my cartridges.

I am wanting to get some of the new cartridges soon. I won't do pre orders again so I'm gonna just keep watching.

Have you seen the new mini cartridges? I love the snowflakes.

Better get busy.

Oh yes, I did use my cricut the other night to make garage sale signs with some vinyl. Love the vinyl.

Have a great week.
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment