Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cleaning my craft rooms

Well, I have found out that i just can't create anything to post because I can't get to anything. So, today I have been cleaning my scrap rooms. Yes I said rooms. I have scrap stuff in 3 rooms plus covering my office area and our breakfast nook table. I have found things I forgot I had. Found a ton of new mats. Woo hoo. Even found a box from Stampin Up that I hadn't even opened yet. Sad, I know.
My plan is to get it cleaned up and post pictures in the next day or two.
I will be creating this next week for sure. I've got to do some teaching so I kinda have to. LOL

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend.

Lori

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, Lori. Sometimes I feel like I need to clean up before I can craft and then on the other hand feel like I spend all of my time trying to get myself organized....that I don't get anything accomplished....(sigh) I go in a constant circle.
    LOL
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete