Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bringing in 2010

Hi everyone. Well, my 2009 blogging days didn't go as planned. Life kinda has a way of getting busy. One of my New Years resolutions is to get this blog up and running. I guess my biggest problem is I never have much to say or put on here. I'm getting ready to change that. I will be posting at least weekly. So expect at least 52 post this year. Who knows I may go crazy after I really get going.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year.

Oh and before I forget, the next big SWARM here in Houston is gonna be Feb. 20, 2010. I have a lot planned. If you were at the last one you know I'm pretty big on door prizes and stuff but who knows what I have in store this time. Come and find out!!!!

Happy 2010 my friends! May all of your dreams be realized in the New Year.

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment