Monday, September 10, 2012

It has been over a year.

Wow, it has been over a year since my last post. But I'm back and creating like a crazy woman again. I have been buying a ton of cartridges lately. Just got the new releases Create A Critter 2 and Suburbia. Love these 2 cartridges. They are quick, easy, and fun. I used a couple of images from Create A Critter 2 for my SWARM on Saturday. Tonight I have been working on a series of cards named: And I said... I plan on a couple series of cards from this cartridge. But I will post the 4 cards I have done. They are a little mean, but the ladies I made them for will love them.
This one inside reads. Oh sweetie, no one cares what your opinion is.
This one inside reads. Honey, the best appliance in my kitchen is the phone.
The left one inside reads. Oh sweetie, you can't be that stupid. The right one inside reads. Sweetie, when I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
These are just some of the images from the cartrirdge I cut out. They were all cut at 3 3/4 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment