Saturday, September 22, 2012

It is the WEEKEND!!!

Well, it is Saturday and I have been up since 4:30am. My mind was racing with ideas and once that starts, I just give up and get out of bed. My sweet puppy is laying on the floor under my desk snoring. She is so funny. She could have stayed in bed with her granddaddy and Petie but she can't stand to be without me for 5 seconds. So I sit her and listen to her snore. Such a lady. LOL So this weekend is one I have been looking forward to for awhile now. I have no plans no commitments, just get to spend the weekend doing what I want. Which is cleaning my scrap room and crafting. My plans for the weekend include finishing my samples for the Elmo birthday party. Making some T-shirts and an Apron and working on a couple Christmas projects form my next SWARM. I am also hoping to get new folders made for all my new Cartridges. I am just looking around my desk and it appears I have bought about 18 new cartridges recently. DANG!!!! Loving Create A Critter 2, Suburbia, Artiste, Pretty Penants, Teddy Bear Parade, Team Spirit, Billionaire, Bump in the Night and Art Philosophy,of course my all time favorite Mickey Fonts. Can't believe I am actually using so many cartridges lately. It is kinda fun playing with all the new stuff and pulling out a few oldies and trying them out. Well, the house just woke up! So
I am off to get some breakfast and start palying. Hope your weekend is spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment