Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rainy day here in Houston

Well, weather wasn't the greatest today. No projects done. Bummer. I did however open a bunch of my new cartridges and got all my rewards points out to register. Dang hope they have some good rewards soon, I'm getting up there.

I am still on the hunt for a new Expression. Problem being that I don't want cartridges that I already have and since I have 168 I believe was the total, I have to go with an exclusive expression. However most of them have cartridges I already have as well. I really want Pink Journey, but I just refuse to pay that much for a machine for a partial cartridge and cartridges I already own. So if you see any awesome deals here in Houston, let me know.

I have also been saving all the plastic clam shells that the cartridges come in. Gotta come up with a good recycle project for those.

Really want to play with my toys, but guess that will have to wait a couple more days.

Hope you guys all stay warm and dry.

Happy Cricuting.

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment