Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Crafting - Well Sandblasting anyway

Well, yet another day nothing Cricut related created. SAD. I did however craft today. I Sandblasted a 4 foot s 1 1/2 foot piece of glass for a custom built home. The weather is horrible for this right now, but they need it to finish up. I will hopefully be able to deliver it tomorrow or Thursday.
I will post a picture once I get all the sandblast resist off. What a mess. I truly love sandblasting though. Well pretty much anything with glass.

Hope you all have a wonderful tomorrow.

Gotta finish this Christmas Card, My sister - in -law and I are doing 10 Christmas cards per month to make sure we have all of our cards done by Thanksgiving this year. Want to join us? Come on you can do it. It is only 10 cards a month.

Later,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment